Opening of Non Resident deposit accounts with Bank of Baroda branches anywhere in India while sitting at Hong Kong has never been so easy.
The account can be opened in Indian Rupees and/or in any of the designated foreign currencies.
We arrange opening of various type of accounts like Non-Resident Rupee Savings, NRE Term Deposit, FCNR Deposit, Rupee Linked Foreign Currency Deposit (RLFCD) and other NRE Deposit accounts for you. We also extend loan facility against deposits kept by NRIs under FCNR(B) deposit scheme with our Bank’s branches in India. For various NRI products offered by Bank, please click here.
There are no remittance charges on remittances for opening new accounts.
To open an NRI Deposit account in India, please follow these steps:
- Get the Account Opening Form from any of our Hong Kong branches or download the Form from here.
- Fill up the Account Opening Form for the particular type of account you want to open like FCNR, NRE Savings Bank / Fixed / Current Accounts, RLFCD etc.
- Enclose two passport size latest photographs (for each individual in case of joint account holders).
- Enclose a photocopy of your valid passport with Resident Visa / HKID Card / PIO Card.
- Enclose valid address proof document like copy/ies of any of utility bills viz. fixed telephone/electricity bill, gas bill, water bill or council tax bill not older than three months. These utilities bills may be issued in your favour showing either your present residence outside India OR your permanent address in India.
Please visit any of our branches in Hong Kong with duly filled in Account Opening Form along with requisite documents as above (originals required for verification) and your remittance.
For more details on NRI services available, please click here.
For enquiries, contact
|Central||Mr. Shajan Babu V.B.||email@example.com|